“What is a JC?”
– JC stands for Junior Counselor. Any student who meets the requirements and has a desire to teach younger campers about Christ can come out to additional weeks of camp to be on staff!
“What are the requirements to be a JC?”
- complete 10th grade
- attend Sr High week at Sylvan Hills
- complete JC training
- have a servant’s heart!
“When and where does the training take place?”
– TNT takes place directly after the end of Sr High week (June 24 & 25). Trainees will simply stay at camp for an extra night. There will be training activities on both Friday night and Saturday. The training ends after lunch on Saturday at 1:30PM.
“How much does the training cost”
– JC training is completely free, and all extra meals are provided!
“How many weeks can I work?”
– There are two full weeks and one partial week that utilize JCs. These weeks are Intermediate, Junior, and Beginners. For dates and more information about these weeks check the Sylvan Hills website.